Pages

7.11.2010

Weekend&ToDoList

This was a very relaxing weekend. We didn't really do anything besides our hour of cardio on Saturday. We stuck to our diet (I am proud :) ) and have just been relaxing. I caught up on some blog reading and hug with my sis a little and he has been caught up in a golf video game. That boy loves golf. Tonight we have a movie date. I haven't ever seen Kingdom of Heaven and so we are going to fix that tonight. I'm looking forward to it because we haven't spent much time together lately. We have been "together" like in the same room, but we have been doing our own things and I miss my cuddle buddy. :)

Jamaica :D


We have a big to do list from now until we get married. I know that is a long time...(11 months), but time flies by and especially with my last volleyball season coming up and then Christmas..it will only leave about 5 months to get most of the stuff done. Here is what we are gonna have to do:

-order our passports

-finalize our registries (fun!)

-talk to our travel agent and book our trip and flight tickets

-find a place to live in Bham

-find jobs in Bham

-enroll at UAB

-make sure we have everything we need for our own place

-order our cake topper

-finalize wedding ceremony details with the wedding planner

-SAVE MONEY

-make our Christmas lists

-get everyones' Christmas gifts

-find new docs in Bham

-order wedding reception invites

-order thank you cards


I'm sure there are tons more things I'm forgetting, but those are the things that are sticking out to me right now. This upcoming year is going to be a busy busy one, but I'm soooo excited. Everyday Andrew and I talk about how we are looking forward to having our own place and our own stuff. I know it's going to be a little tough money wise for a while, but we can make it work. I have faith in us!


No comments:

Post a Comment