Pages

7.28.2010

Volleyball is Coming

So far this week has consisted of long days at the college gym either teaching high school girls how to play volleyball or reffing games. As I have mentioned before that gym is HOT during this time of year so it has drained all of my energy. Luckily those were the last camps/playdates I have to work. Now I have a few days to hydrate and rest because Monday is D-day the start of my last college volleyball season. It's going to be a 4...yes FOUR hour practice/workout. We are starting the insanity workout program. I can already feel my legs burning & having to drive home in my soaking wet clothes. ICK. I am ready to get started though. Part of me wants it to be over so I can start focusing on the weddingmoon trip and our apartment and everything else related to moving to bham, but the other part of me knows that this is my last volleyball season so I should take in every moment of it and not let it all slip by me in a flash. Hopefully it will go by fast but be a great experience that I will always remember. So to get ready for my last season I need to start tanning again...spandex and paleness are not a pretty combination. I am SOOO pale and it makes me feel u.g.l.y.

The rest of the week will be pretty fun. Friday I have plans to meet one of my bffs from high school for lunch and a quick shopping trip. We are going to be looking for a Lady Gaga-themed outfit. One of my other friends from high school is having a bday party and she picked Lady Gaga as her theme...If we find some cool outfits I might post a pic, but it doesn't look promising. All I can think of when I think of Lady Gaga is leotards, white hair with chopped off bangs, and scary makeup...but we will see what we can come up with.
Saturday and Sunday will probably be lazy days so I can conserve all of my energy for Monday. So expect some new posts with lots of pics, cuz my posts have been pic-less lately and to me that is boring. I just haven't had anything going on to take pics of. lol Once we start planning everything for our trip and moving the posts should be way more interesting.

I hope you all are having a good week. It's almost the weekend. :D







No comments:

Post a Comment