Pages

7.15.2010

Another ABC Question Post

Stole this from another blog. :)

A. Area code: 256
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you hate: DISHES. YUCK.
D. Dog's name: Jack & Maddie
E. Essential "Start the Day" item: A shower
F. Favorite color: Black..becoming very fond of blue colors
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'6"
I. Instruments you play: Drums. (Rock band, duh)
J. Job: college athlete for now. Accountant in training for future.
K. Kids: within the next 6 years. :)
L. Living arrangements: At home for 11 more months. Then to bham with Drew!
M. Mom's name: Dana
N. Nickname: Cash or cash-money
O. Overnight stay in the hospital: nope
P. Pet peeve: Are you kidding me? I can't list them all...but lets see...Loud chewing, being lightly touched on my arms, seeing someone being told to do something and then watching them doing the opposite, people being late...I could go on and on.
Q. Quote from a movie: hmm..I have two favs. The long quote that EVERYONE knows from the notebook about Alli being a pain in the ass, but Noah still loving her and then the one from stepbrothers that talks about someone yelling "rape" at the top of his lungs.
R. Right or left: Both
S. Siblings: 1 half sis, 1 step sis
T. Time you wake up: Usually earlyish, occasionally later.
U. Underwear: most of the time.
V. Veggies you dislike: I like most of them.
W. Ways/reasons you are late: I'm not.
X. X-rays you've had: ankle, nose, wrist, and dental.
Y. Yummy food you make: chili dip with velveta cheese. :D
Z. Zoo animals you like: The Gorilla, white tiger, and giraffes.

No comments:

Post a Comment