Pages

7.08.2010

My Body Hates Me Right Now

This is the 4th day in a row Drew and I have actually ate healthy and worked out. We are both so sore we can hardly move and it KILLS me to sit on the toilet, but hey, you have to do what you gotta do to get a tight booty. :) Although I don't feel like I look any smaller or anything, I do feel better about myself and I know results will come. We started working out with a trainer and I hope he kicks us into shape this month. My last ever volleyball season starts Aug 2nd and I want to look decent in my spandex. Drew is already showing results from working out. I hate boys for that. They can look at a treadmill and lose weight...but anyway, our next session is at 10 tomorrow morning. He is giving us our strict diet which I will post later. I'm sure it's going to be lovely. Tonight we are about to pop some pop corn (smart pop, of course) and cuddle up to watch a movie. I'm having extreme caffeine headaches. I was addicted to Coke 0 and I'm missing it badly. :/ I'll be fine though. I'll get to have one on my cheat day.

I guess that's all our "exciting" stuff for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment