Pages

7.12.2010

"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." - Robert Heinlein

So I know I don't do this much, but it's because I try to stay busy and I'm not a big computer fan. Haha. When I do I want to leave such an impact that it doesn't matter how much I do it, I want it to show how much I actually care. You see I love my heather with all that I am or ever will be. I don't deserve someone as amazing as her. I should have more patience with her. I should show her my love more often. I should make life so easy for her that she practically only has to wake up and breathe everyday. That's all i ask of her. That and for her to always love me. That's my heart's deepest desire. I tricked her into thinking I was posting an ABC's blog while she was in the shower. I like to suprise her. We are on the strict diet right now that makes me kind of moody, but I appreciate how it makes me feel health wise. I swear Heather gets sexier everyday she works out =]. May'be its just me lol. Uh Oh she just came out and she is mad because she thinks I'm doing the ABC still. Im not that self centered ;) but anyway I think I am going to choose a quote for every post. I chose today's quote "Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." by Robert Heinlein because I feel like it describes the way I feel about our relationship. I will do anything to make her happy and I always will. Her happiness is more important than my own life. Some may think that's a bit drastic but what's love if you're not giving it every bit of your heart and soul. Being with someone. WHOOOhoo thats boring. Loving someone. That's different. Everything you do, every move you make causes an impact on that person. I love the feeling that my life, my actions, my passion..is important. I can't wait to take your hand Heather Ashlyn Cash, just like you've taken my heart.
-Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment