Pages

7.18.2010

Christmas in July

My volleyball team met today to get all of our new stuff for this season and then we went and ate at el tap. I love all of the things we got today. We got: 2 warm ups(red underarmour one, black nike one), 2 pairs of spandex, 3 really cool tshirts (we have to wear them to practice and when we travel), a long-sleeved tshirt, new shoes, a comfy sweatshirt, another pair of warm up shorts (i wear last years ALL the time), and my absolute favorite thing was got was a Mizuno duffle bag. It's big and has lots of compartments to put stuff...last years bag was way too small. I'm so excited about this season. The new team looks like we are gonna get along GREAT. I can't wait to make tons of new memories with all the awesome girls on my team. We start camps tomorrow...it only gets busier from here on out...oh and we also got to pick out our jerseys today. I decided to be number 11 this year. With this being said...they are all smalls...which is GREAT motivation to get to the gym. As long as I have energy I'm going to be going to the gym during season. I am going in the morning before I work camp so I probably should get to bed. I was just excited about all the stuff we got and can't wait for the season to start. It's my last one EVER. Unless by some miracle I get to play at UAB...doubt that will happen. Hope everyone has a good week! Mine will be a busy busy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment