Pages

7.13.2010

Chicfila is Good For the Soul

...esp when you have been on a diet..but we will get to this in a minute...

I was so surprised when I logged in expecting to see an "ABCs of Andrew" post...instead there was a sweet post from my future hubby. :) Now you can see why I love him ohsomuch. He is definitely one of those few guys who actually means what he says and shows me that he cares. I can tell he loves me and will always treat me this way. :) I'm so excited about him being my partner in life. :D

Today started a little late for me. Drew woke me up around 11:40. I took some Tylenol PM last night and I slept like a baby. As soon as I woke up I received a text from my aunt asking us to meet her for lunch at Chicfila...and yes, we went. I threw on clothes and went feeling like I looked like complete trash.. It was the first time we cheated on our diet...and it felt GOOD. I went all out and had nuggets, fries, AND an ice cream cone and I can't forget the GLOBS of ketchup on each bite. Yummy to my tummy. :) It was SO busy when we got there. They really need to open another stand alone chicfila somewhere in town..but anyway, I ended up sitting at a table right in the front, which I normally HATE..but I was still half asleep and drowsy from the medicine, so I didn't care as long as I got to eat. I felt like I was in some sort of weird trance or something...I could HEAR everyone, but I didn't care that there were people around me. I don't know if anyone was staring in disgust or not. Drew got our food and we all sat and ate and talked about a lot of stuff. I left feeling completely satisfied and I didn't even care that my hair was so greasy it looked wet or that I still had on last night's makeup. I needed a good full meal and I got it...now its back to our diet. I had eggs whites with a little cheese and salsa for dinner. It was actually good really good. We were supposed to do an hour of cardio today, but neither one of us could make ourselves do it, so we promised to make each other do it tomorrow after we work out with our trainer. I get to spend a lovely hour with my friend miss eliptical on an high endurance level while he gets to walk at a slow pace on the treadmill. Men SUCK.
I think we have our budget somewhat planned out. We have money in all of our accounts which makes me happy...means we are getting somewhere. finally. My main two concerns are saving for an apartment at Springs at Greystone...I have fallen in love with them. (see pic below) We haven't decided whether we should get a studio or one bedroom..of course whichever we chose will only be temporary seeing as we want a few kids someday. I hope to go for a tour sometime after the new year. Then we can hold what will be our first HOME! :) I cannot wait to have our own kitchen where we will cook meals together and have our cool kitchen gadgets. FUN STUFF!!! We have already made our registries. We had fun picking out all the stuff to put in our kitchen. Here are some of my favorites we are asking for:





KitchenAid stand mixer. I LOVE the color.



Salad spinners! We eat salad ALOT..these will def get used.








WAFFLE MAKERS. Can you say "sweet husband bringing wife breakfast in bed?" :D (We also are getting serving trays..hehe)

The second thing I want to save for is the most COMFY couch...EVER. We went in Pottery Barn a few weeks ago and sat down in an L-shaped tan couch and I WANT NEED it. I can see us snuggling up together every night and watching tv or a movie and I can see our little baby being tucked in the corner surrounded by pillows so that he/she can't roll off while I take countless pictures. Oh, we just NEED that couch & we WILL have it. Somehow.

Well, I'm going to catch up on The Secret Life and Make It or Break It. Two shows I LOVE, but can no longer watch at home because we don't get ABC family. :/ Total bummer. Love that channel...so now I'm going to watch them on the laptop. :) Byyye!

No comments:

Post a Comment