Pages

7.28.2010

I HATE volleyball =[

" Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are.
Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two." St. Augustine

So today started out very good, Heather had camp from 845-1 and I was going to play golf with my dad =]. So she left out and i had to take emma (heather's little step sister) to grans. I was already late for tee-time, and then i realized my clubs were in heathers car =[. So i had to take a detour to the college to get them out of her car. Finally i get to the course on time thankfully due to excessive speeding! lol I played an awesome round on the front 9 and then i checked my phone and discovered a text that said she was going to have to work till 4. So not only was i sad bc i couldnt text her while she was gone, now i have to wait even longer to see my babe. I finished around 12 and came home and did some computer work for patrick (heathers dad). Heather got to text me for a little bit =] but she told me that all the matches were about an hour behind which means she wont be home for even longer. Im so pathetic. I cant stand being apart. I feel sick lol. I think its that i cant make sure shes safe from everything. Anywayss i thought i should explain why i hate hate hate hate hate hate volleyball. She should be home any minute now so i dont want her to know i was posting a blog or she'll think im sweet lol
Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment