Pages

7.16.2010

I Feel Like Crap...


...& I should. I have cheated so badly on my diet. I'm back on it starting now though. I do not want to gain any weight back. I also didn't sleep AT ALL last night. I slept for about an hour total this morning. I cannot run on an hour of sleep. :/ I stayed at my moms last night and just couldn't fall asleep...and neither could my lil sis, so at 5something we got in my car and went to Jacks. I regret that cuz I feel so fat now. All I want to do is sleep. I have a doc appointment at 2, so that isn't looking like an option till after then...but I plan on going to bed EARLY and sleeping like a baby all night long. :) The only good thing that came from staying up last night was I found out that one of my favorite shows starts again Tuesday night! wooo!!! (Teenage Mom) I love those girls. I feel like I know them since I've watched the show so much. The new season looks so interesting. I'm excited. I'm gonna get my ricecakes and Drew and we are gonna watch every single episode this season. (hehe love you baby)




No comments:

Post a Comment