Pages

7.23.2010

Registering For Fall '10

Class registration is today in about 10 minutes. It is only for those who have taken and passed 24 hours. Seeing as how somehow I've taken 36 already, I get to register early! I thought I'd try to make those 10 minutes go by faster by writing a post. Call me a nerd, but I get really excited about registering for classes. Maybe it's because I get to make my own schedule, and somehow I have been lucky every semester of college so far and gotten really great classes at good times of the day. If it works out I will have all ONLINE classes this fall. I cannot express how pumped I am about this. I absolutely hate getting up and going to class and seeing everyone I went to high school with. I'll get to sleep in (which will be WONDERFUL on those mornings after those long volleyball trips where we don't get home till midnight.) I won't have to be anywhere until 3:30 for practice. I'm gonna get so spoiled. I don't care though, it's going to be awesome. :)



EDIT* I got into all the online classes :D

No comments:

Post a Comment