Pages

7.20.2010

TV & Fall


The past two days have been loooong and draining. I had to work my last camps for volleyball. The gym feels exactly like it does outside-90 something degrees. UUGH. When I got home from standing, coaching, and playing in the "sauna" Drew wanted to go hit ranch balls at his dad's driving ranch. Not to brag or anything, but I did pretty dang AWESOME. hehe After this last volleyball we plan on getting serious with our golf. He is just now teaching me how to play, but we are going to enter couple tournaments and everything. I have to get really good so we can play where ever we go on our weddingmoon too. So anyway, now that camp is over I can relax and get ready to watch the new season of Teenage Mom tonight! :D Can't wait to see what happens this season. The commercials look really drama-packed and interesting. I've also been promised a foot massage since I've been on them nonstop the past few days. :) Bachelorette only has one more week and then Ali will pick her man! Drew and I want Chris to win, but from the little bit I've seen off of magazine headlines and other blogs it looks like Roberto wins. :/ He doesn't seem like a bad guy, he just doesn't appear as real and sincere as Chris.

I need to be getting my online summer class work done instead of blogging, but I couldn't resist posting so I'll get to my work after. Registration for fall is Friday! I'm actually looking forward to this fall...because:

-my last volleyball season & I'm very excited about the talent we have on this year's team.

-my birthday. :P

-Thanksgiving. I can't wait to stuff my face with yummy home cooked food. mmmmmhhmmm

-It will be getting closer and closer to our wedding :)

-I'll have one more semester of school left until I transfer to a grown up school instead of being at a 13th and 14th grade school ( thats what people around here call it..the classes are so much like highschool classes)

-cooler weather

-jeans, jeans, and more cute jeans.

-I will only hopefully have all online classes. (yay for sleeping late!)


I hope everyone is having a good week! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment