Pages

8.02.2010

Volleyball Day 1

Here I am staring at the computer screen feeling like an 18-wheeler hit me and then threw it in reverse and ran over me. Today was so easy kicked.my.butt. It was day ONE of volleyball season. We had a pretty fun and intense practice. The only thing I can complain about are the half dollar sized blisters on BOTH heels. Our new shoes=ouch. After practice we headed to the aerobics room and did the physical test dvd of INSANITY. It was extremely hard...and we had wore our legs out at practice right before. It was not pretty. I wore our grey volleyball t-shirt from last year and about maybe 20 minutes into practice it had become a charcoal color and was ringing wet. DISGUSTING. I wasn't going to waste all of that hard work by eating like crap today, so I stuck to the diet my personal trainer had given me. I feel great and I know it will only get easier and I will only feel better as the days go by. I have to do it all over again in the morning. I better be seeing some results from this..even if it is just a few inches added to my vertical. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment