Pages

8.14.2010

Praying For Rain

Don't you just love it when you take an AMAZING 2-3 hour nap during the day and then you can't sleep that night? Yeah. I should have just fought it and stayed awake all day, knowing I have vb in the morning..but I couldn't. I was soo sleepy for some reason. So I took a nap. It was a GREAT nap...and now I'm laying here wide awake watching the time tick away dreading practice in the morning. This.Sucks. While I'm laying here I'm also praying that it STORMS tomorrow. All day. Because...instead of a fun overnight white water rafting trip, this years "fun" trip is a few hours at a red neck water park. I'm slightly disappointed and therefor not looking forward to it. Coach gave us today off from practice and in return we have to practice for a few hours in the morning before leaving for said "fun" trip...UNLESS it's raining. PLEASE GOD...send the rain. I'm dreading it for a few reasons...one I'm on medication that says all over the bottle to stay out of sunlight. Am I going to tell my coach this? NO. I'm not being known as the one who complains and whines about everything this year. No sir. So I will just wear my sunscreen and hat and fine somewhere to sit and watch everyone else fry. Two, I'm pretty sure everyone is going to be tired from practice and just ready to go home and shower and sleep, but instead we are going to be in the heat and have about 5 slides that are supposed to entertain us for hours. I just don't see that being fun. I know I sound very pessimistic right now, but I'm not looking forward to this one bit. I can think of so many other things I could do on a Saturday...even a rainy one. I could cuddle up with Drew and watch movies all day...clean my disaster of a room...read blogs! So again...please pray for rain in AL tomorrow. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment