Pages

8.07.2010

Random Saturday Stuff

My mind is kinda everywhere today...so this post is a little random.

Its FINALLY Saturday. I made it through the first and worst week of volleyball. The heat + the unairconditioned  gym was not a very pleasant atmosphere for physical activity. Everyone sweat like 3 gallons of sweat per day. Overall it was a pretty good week of practices up until yesterday. I'm sure it was because everyone had weekend fever and could barely focus on practice. We had to pay for it with running suicides...everyone picked it up after that though. We did our insanity video and she let us go home early because it was Friday. :) My Dad and his wife had left earlier yesterday and will be gone until Sunday, which left the house all to Drew and I. We piled every comfy thing we could find into the living room floor and made ourselves comfortable while we ate buffalo chicken fingers and cheese sticks from Papa Johns, filets that he grilled, and we each had our own little tub of ice cream (I had sherbet). If you couldn't tell last night was cheat night. We ate all this while watching Repo Men. It's a really good movie in my opinion. After the movie went off I pulled out the laptop and did some blog stalking reading while Drew watched Get Rich or Die Trying. I saw clips of it and it was alright I guess. I hadn't seen it before. We went to bed pretty late but we both slept really good. We both got up and got our showers and now Drew is fixing breakfast. :) Today is pretty much going to be a lazy/get stuff done around the house day...can it be both? I think so.

 I am actually looking forward to cooler weather...which is a first for me. I usually would rather sweat than be cold any day but I'm getting pretty tired of sweating when I walk outside to get into my car. Ridiculous. I can't wait to wear

big comfy sweatshirts


my skinny jeans and uggs-they are sooo comfy

dark rich nail polishes

Here are some of my favorites from this summer:

Welcome to Polyvore!
Summer favorites

1) Salads & coke 0- I have pretty much eaten a salad at some point everyday this summer. my favorite is chicfila's side salad with their chicken nuggets, croutons, and ranch dressing. Top it off with a coke 0 and I would be happy with eating this meal for lunch everyday from now on. I'm sure this "summer fav" will continue on into "fall favs"
2) AE boyfriend fit shorts- They fit perfectly in the waist and are perfect length for comfort. I don't feel like my butt is hanging out, but I don't feel like a grandma. I have them in light and dark wash. I lived in them this summer. 


3) Vera Bradley keychain wallet- I have started to dislike carrying a purse around everywhere I go. All I need when I go somewhere are my keys and money.  Money goes in side, keychain loop attaches to my keys. That was easy. The fun patterns are just a plus.

4) Droid Eris- Drew and I opened up our own verizon account and got great deals any phone we wanted. After playing with several, we both really liked the Eris. It has everything you could ever need in a phone.

5) Travel-sized toiletries- They come in handy when you just need a quick shower after your workout at the gym. My favorite shampoo (the one pictured above) luckily comes in travel size and so does my favorite body wash. :)

6) Tevas, maybelline mascara, and black nailpolish- always a fav of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment