Pages

8.31.2010

Last August Post

Since it's the last day of August and will September in an hour I thought I'd add one more post and make it 15 for August. :) I'm sure I can find lots of randomness to blog about...let see...


  • we won our game tonight. That makes our record 4-1. 
  • we booked (well reserved) a beach house for our honeymoon. (We are just gonna go to good ole Destin for a week and use all the money that was going to be spent for a huge resortinjamaica trip for stuff for our apartment. I am still beyond excited to have my favorite beach house, in my favorite city all to myself with my favorite person. :D We are going to have a blast!)
  • Online classes are going great. The one class I was worried about turns out to be one of the easiest. 
  • It's getting cooler outside! Slowly, but it is! 
  • I'm going to start back running in the morning.
  • I found out one of my real life friends has a blog! :)
  • I am convinced chicfila puts crack in their food. I crave it every.single.day. Not only crave it, but eat it. ;)
  • I forgot how fun it is to work with html and design web layouts and stuff. That was my only reason in having a myspace. I'm seriously considering doing it as a part time job. Web design that is.
  • I went to the tanning bed once and later that day someone commented on me looking darker. I was THAT pale...one tan visit made me look darker. I will be going again tomorrow. AFTER I run. MUST run.
  • Part one of the last Harry Potter movie coming out (geek, I know)
  • I have so many things coming up to look forward to that it would be impossible to not be happy. Take a look: my sis's bday, my bday, thanksgiving, my last vb season(currently in progress), only having one more semester of school left, Christmas, baby shower and Christmas party all wrapped into one for our vb manager, getting MARRIED(!!!), moving out, our honeymoon.....I am SOOOOO excited about it all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment