Pages

8.15.2010

Sunday Review

Today has been a pretty nice day. It started with sleeping until 11 and then having breakfast cooked by Drew. Eggs and Bacon yuuuumm. :) Then we worked on the puzzle we started a few days ago. It's golf themed, go figure. I'll post a pic once it's done. After we had enough of the puzzle for today, Drew dyed my hair...BLACK! It looks so GOOD. My eyebrows are naturally black, so it looks like it's supposed to. The sun makes my hair light brownish/red. Then we ran some errands and I got a few new beauty products that I'm excited about and got dinner. Here are the new products I'm excited to use:

China glaze polish VIII

China glaze polish in emerald fitzgerald

Biolace shampoo and conditioner

finger paints polish shades of fall


bigsexyhair root pump plus




I'm excited to try a new look with my hair and have my nails painted in fall colors. I've recently started to keep my nails painted and I thought I needed some new colors. I love dark rich colors. Tonight I plan on doing nothing but relaxing. I need to enjoy this week because school starts next week along with our volleyball games. I'll be busy busy. I'm looking forward to it though because like I've said before, I'm ready to get another semester behind me and I can't wait for the new year so that we can start for real planning everything for the wedding and moving out. Hope everyone's weekend went well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment