Pages

8.18.2010

A Little Update on Life.

This week has pretty much consisted of...sleeping in while Drew is working out at the gym, waking up when he gets home to breakfast in bed, working on our golf puzzle and being lazy, making lunch runs to chicfila, volleyball practice...shower, dinner, sleep, repeat. It has been relaxing, but I'm ready for a little something more. I am just feeling differently about some things this year than I have before...I don't exactly know why. Maybe I am just growing up and my views and everything are changing, I don't know. For instance, I HATE being cold...but I am soooo looking forward to cold weather. I cannot wait to wear sweat shirts and comfy shoes with fur in them. I'm so sick of sweating every time I take a step outside.

School.
Luckily for me, class starts in one hour! (side note: all of our classes are online this semester) I have a few tough ones, but I know that if I get it over with now, then spring (when I have spring fever and won't be able to focus on anything but getting married and moving) will be extremely easy. So if I can stay awake long enough, at 12a.m. I'm going to be looking through 5 different syllabuses and planning out a "school work schedule" so that I can keep up with everything and get it all turned in on time. I'm such a nerd to be excited about it. haha. Some people have such a hard time getting through college and to be honest, I probably would have been one of those people had it not been for volleyball. I already have 36 hours behind me and I just graduated from high school last year. I am so thankful to have gotten a scholarship to do something I love in return for all of my college expenses plus more paid for. SOOO thankful.

Volleyball.
Practice this week has been so so. I feel like it has been pretty goood, but sometimes I feel like our coaches like to only focus on the bad...and they seem to think practice hasn't been going so well...They also said they don't think we've wasted any time though...that the bad days are needed some times. They have been bringing on the pressure to get us used to it before the games start...which btw is MONDAY! I can't believe it's already starting so soon! I have been working my butt off to try and get a spot on the floor and I can't tell if it has paid off or not. I still have two more days of practice..at least. I guess I'll find out Monday. If not, I'll be as supportive as I can for my team mates...

Getting Married.
So....we have been back and forth with this huge decision. We are beyond ready and excited to get married....the big questions now are: 1) Get married in town or where ever we chose to honeymoon? 2) where do we want to move to and go to school next fall? We could go ANYWHERE. Nothing is holding us here. I am just going to continue praying about it and hopefully God will show us where he wants us to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment