Pages

10.26.2010

Tornadoes&Jobs

Sirens have been the soundtrack for today. I have heard them at least 5 times since about 2pm. Our Sophomore night was canceled and rescheduled for next week. I also had my first day of a day two orientation for work today. Volleyball seems to be in the way of getting the second and final day done. Both of the times they have day 2 scheduled I will have volleyball. I'm not sure what I will do, but I'm sure it will all work out. All of the people I had orientation with seem cool and it looks like it is going to be really fun to be there. Everything is so laid back. I mean yes there are rules and stuff but everyone gets everything done and still has fun and makes it possible to enjoy working there. I learned some very interesting facts about Gap.Inc today. I'm sure no one is interested so I won't go into details. lol The thing that caught my attention was the fact that we get FIFTY..yes 50 percent off at Gap. Maybe I'll still be working there when we decide to have kids as a little part time job and I can get cute baby and maternity clothes for half off...even the clearance items! :) Drew had his first day of work today and he is going to love it. I know he likes having something to do outside of me and him. I agree. I'm gonna love having something to do for and by myself. We also have made out our spring schedule and add in our new jobs to save some extra money for when we move and we are very excited about the spring semester. :) Well I'm gonna go eat a muffin pie that Drew made. YUM :) It's almost have way through the week! 

Fall Work




No comments:

Post a Comment