Pages

10.11.2010

Sunday Review

Tonight's practice s u c k e d. First of all, remember the little bit of drama I mentioned a few posts back? Well "L" didn't come to practice...and the girl who told coach "L" had lied was like 10 minutes late..and on time is late in vb world...we always get there 30 minutes early. I didn't know how I should act towards her or anything...seeing as how she had tried to say it was ME that had ratted "L" out....I didn't really have to worry about that. Since the moment she arrive she was ticked off at something/someone. She was so rude to the coach and you could clearly tell she didn't want to be there...The coach sensed something was up, and said something about it, and we all had no clue what was wrong. All she said was "I take everything personally". What did she mean by that? Not sure. My bet is "L" said something to her about telling coach she had lied and so now "T" thought the coach had told "L" it was her that had snitched. IDK. Frankly, i.don't.care. I'm over it. Done. Sick of all the drama. Besides the fact that we had some attitudes tonight, we had to run. A LOT. We also had two conditioning drills before we could go home. I left feeling light headed and my face was burning. All I have to say is I'm glad we are off tomorrow. 

After practice I went to my gran's where  Drew and my gran were cooking us dinner. We ate and talked and then Drew and I headed  home to the gas station and got a yoohoo some nerds for him (again, he has a weird obsession with those things) and I got some twizzlers and a HUGE dr. pepper. Feels good to a sore throat. :) THEN we headed home and watched some family guy...we LOVE that show. Its soooo stupid and hilarious at the same time. His old-fart-self went to bed pretty early and I stayed up and got a really nice, long, hot shower and have been reading blogs ever since. I wish I could be half as good of a writer/blogger as tons of the women I have been following. I find new and awesome blogs everyday. I feel like my blog won't be interesting until we move and then start having kids....(the kids part is very far off mind you) For now I guess my posts will just have to be boring until the fun stuff starts happening. The first "fun stuff" I'm thinking will be Christmas when we get some stuff for our first apartment..which btw we went apartment hunting yesterday and found some that we just love! I can't wait to see where we actually end up. I also have applied at many different places. I hope SOMEWHERE calls me soon. I don't seem to be lucky when it comes to getting called after online applying. 

Another HUGE thing I have been stressing over lately is what to do next year. Do I go to school, even though I have NO clue what I want to major in still? Do I take a little time off and work and earn some extra money and THEN go back to school??? UUUGGGHHH. Now is the time when I need my ex step mom. She would know what I should do. Then again, this is one of those big decisions I have to make in life I'm guessing. I'm going to continue to pray about it and hopefully I will receive an answer. I know what I WANT to do, but I don't know if it's what's best.

I'm CLEARLY tired and rambling, so I'll end here. Have a happy week! :)

2 comments:

  1. hope you are getting better… sore throat is not a lot of fun its just uncomfortable and difficult to swallow.

    usually, i would take the Nim Jiom Cough Syrup (www.geocities.jp/ninjiom_hong_kong/index_e.htm ) which has a thick consistency formulation. it coats the throat and includes herbs that are particularly good for that application.

    i hope it works on you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion! Everyone around here is feeling a little sick due to the constant change of weather I guess. One day it's HOT and the next it's really chilly.

    ReplyDelete