Pages

10.07.2010

Drama Stresses Me Out

Weeeellll, that was more of a waste of time then the Selma trip. It wasn't really their fault I guess. This was their first year to have a volleyball team. I heard our coach explaining one of the simplest parts of the game to their coach before we played. It was so hard to keep our minds focused on the game..it felt like a joke. Not to mention the fact that we had on pink jerseys. Our coach was less than happy with our stupid errors...but I mean come on, they were doing some crazy spaz moves and the ball would come flying over and catch us off guard...We won needless to say. Before the third game coach even made us a deal that if we kept them under 5 we wouldn't have practice in the morning. We obviously didn't want practice. The final score of game three= 25-4. After the match we headed home and stopped to eat. Then the drama started. I hate drama...I like being an outsider looking in on drama..but I hate hate hate being involved in anyway. Stresses this girl out BigTime. So here's the story. One of my teammates (we'll call her L) has a "thing" to go to Sunday night...so when coach asks us if we would rather practice Sunday evening or Monday morning, it was half and half, so coach just picks Sunday. Well we all get to talking and decide Monday would be best...so of course, I'm the one who asks if we can practice Monday instead. She says she will talk to the assistant coach and let us know. Still following? good.  We get to the restaurant to eat and L tells coach that she is "going to Nashville" to see her brother this weekend & didn't know if she would be back on time on Sunday, so it would work out great if we could just practice Monday morning....well SOMEONE told coach that L lied to her and that she was really going to a concert. Who does coach text and ask about it? ME. So for a few minutes i act like I haven't seen the text yet and panic trying to figure out what to say. I finally just tell her idk what's going on. Why, oh why did she just drag me into it??? Well some more stuff is asked and said and coach ends up confronting L when we got home. L IS going to Nashville now so that she wasn't lying, but she is coming home in time to go to her "thing" she is doing Sunday night. UUUGHH. It turns out we weren't going to be practicing Sunday anyway if she would have just waited then coach would have told us that and there wouldn't have been any reason to lie. I HATE crap like this. Sorry for my little rant. Just had to tell the story. 


ANYWAY on to other things...I NEED a pedicure. It's not a matter of wanting it anymore. My feet look terrible. I think I might whip out my foot spa thing I got for Christmas last year and try to give myself one tomorrow. Something needs to be done. Speaking of things that need to get done...my school work. I need to catch up/get ahead. Been a bit of a slacker lately. I hope I feel good tomorrow. It needs to be a productive day...(after I sleep till 11ish and run get my daily chicfila of course.) OH! Tomorrow is Friday! Yay! That means I need to think of something fun for me and Drew to do. We have He has had a busy week. I need to do something really sweet. I'll see what I can come up with :) Have a lovely weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment