Pages

10.14.2010

CatchUp.

A few days behind. :/ Sorry!


I have been busy with volleyball and sleeping. Oh and eating, can't forget that one. There are 22 days left of the season. We only have 4 away matches and 2 (maybe three...they made a lot of changes to our schedule) home games left. We play tomorrow at home, which will be a pretty good match considering they beat us when we played them at their place. Their fans were extremely rude and nasty. I won't even repeat the things they said on my blog..Then next week we have another pretty good team to play that's really far off...yay. SOO excited to ride the bus for hours...NOT. Then the NEXT week we play an away game on Monday and then Tuesday is our Sophomore night! :) That will also be the 10daysleft mark. State is November 5&6. 



Drew and I went on a date last night after my practice. We drove through Pruetts (a YUMMY bbq place in town....where I get their chicken fingers. They cause mouthgasms. lol) and then we went and saw Social Network. It was a good movie.. Pretty neat because I'm pretty sure it is the real story of facebook. After the movie we went to my friend, Mikal's house. She works at Old Navy and is trying to help get me hired. She helped me apply there and at Gap. I'm really praying I get called for an interview.. I really want a job. After volleyball I will have nothing but school so I can work a lot and earn money for our move. 


Oh! Another reason I'm ready for vb to be over is because I finally get to start the hcg drops. I will definitely post everyday about my progress with before and after pics MAYBE. lol I want to start now, but I wouldn't have any energy for volleyball. My feet will also receive some loving..they deserve a pedi BIG TIME. 

Correction! Just got called for an interview!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment