Pages

10.23.2010

Fall Fashion


I though I would do a little something different and do a post on something I rarely talk about. Clothes. The past year I have lived in workout clothes and now that my athletic career is ending a short 2 weeks...I DO love clothes...I am just too lazy to put anything together. That's gonna change though. I'm actually going to put some effort into my appearance. I'm sure my boss oh and Drew will appreciate it. :) lol Here are some of my favorite looks I am going to throw together for this fall. I have that blazer being shipped to me as we speak. :)


Fall












Fall
FallFall
Fall




Fall
Fall

L.O.V.E headbands right now. I'm contemplating getting my bangs cut shorter and darkened. It will hopefully look somewhat like this:




Hope everyone is having a great weekend. :)






































No comments:

Post a Comment