Pages

10.20.2010

Catch Up. Again. Imma Slacker.

I'm really sorry I haven't been posting lately...(not than anyone reads this thing but me and maybe melissa..I have ONE follower. Shout out to her! :).lol) I just sent in my order for a new blog make over. I cannot wait until it is done. I want to go ahead and thank this lady in advance because I am probably one big pain in her butt. I couldn't just be simple...I had to make it a complicated order. lol Well let's see...what's goin on in our life right now?? Well, I have a volleyball match at home tonight. Easy one. They are just about equal to a middle school team. I know that's mean, but it's the truth. I have practice early in the morning, which I'm already dreading. :( Off Friday though so that's good! I am supposed to hear from Old Navy sometime from now until Sat to find out when I start my j.o.b. :) hehe. My sister's Christmas gift came in the mail today :) She picked it out and didn't even know it. Sneaky sneaky. Drew ALSO got a job at hibbetts as ASSISTANT MANAGER. :) He's never done anything like that before. He just has that good of social skills and personality. I'm glad one of us has good social skills, because I, on the other hand, lack in that area. Working on it though! Well there's a little catch up for ya. 
Happy Hump Day Lovelies ;)
from weheartit.com




Edited to add: We won our game. We played horrible. We WILL be paying for this in the morning. "Running till we puke and THEN we will practice." :( &&&&& I really want one ten of those pickles you get with your sandwiches at delis. mmmm:)

No comments:

Post a Comment