Pages

9.23.2010

Weekend Hungry

  • A little update on volleyball, since it consumes A LOT of my time right now...Our record is now 15-4. Our team has grown really close and I know big things are ahead of us. Even though our losses have been pretty bad ones, I'm proud of my team. 



  • I chose to drop my online Lit class. I just could not make myself do all of that reading. I decided it would be better to take it in person in the spring with Drew. We are going to have Bio and Drawing together too. I'm pretty excited. We are going to try to get afternoon classes. Less people...esp ones we know. We are SO ready to get out of this town. 

  • I am soooo looking forward to Saturday...and here's why...it will involve:


Outback (it's a fav in case you haven't noticed)

+



We got tickets to see the Legally Blonde musical in Bham. We have to go to a concert/musical for a big part of our music class grade and I got tickets to this show as soon as I heard about it. Drew and I have never been to anything like this together. It's going to be so much fun. We have AMAZING seats. Dead center, midway up the bottom section. :)


Saturday will also involve a little shopping for us and Christmas gifts and apartment hunting. :D Saturday is gonna be a fun day! 

  • I applied for two jobs this past week. Cross your fingers I get called! 

  • I went to see Easy A with my younger sis last night. She had seen it before and wanted to see it again and I have been wanting to see it. It was a good movie. It is the perfect example of how rumors are in high school. We have all been there. If you watch it, I bet you will catch yourself saying, yep, I remember how that was. I love Emma Stone (the main character) Her facial expressions are hilarious. 



  • We have a home match tonight. Wish us luck. Everyone is probably worn out from practice last night. Running suicides and sprints the night before a game was GENIUS....not. I hope everyone got well rested last night and is ready to play...or next practice will just be a repeat of last night...and I don't know how much of that some of us can take. 

Hang in there...it's almost the weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi!! I saw your comment and went to email you back, but I don't think you have it set up to do so. Any way... Thanks for finding me :) I've been blogging for about a year, but as you probably saw, only really actively for the last few months. Is addictive, right?! I love the blue and bling on your blog. Gonna go get caught up...

    Have a fabulous week!
    Katie

    p.s. The hubs and I saw Easy A last week and thought it was pretty funny. We like Emma Stone's facial expressions, too, and her comedic timing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! :) I'm not sure how to set it up to where you can email me, but my email address is heatherashlynjones@gmail.com if you ever wanna email me! Ya'll have a great week too! :)

    ReplyDelete