Pages

9.07.2010

Vb, School, & Other Random Things

It has been and will be a pretty busy week around here. I just got home from an away game, (which we dominated by the way)...that makes our record 5-1 if you're keeping up. We have a short practice tomorrow and then are hitting the road at lunch to travel down to a school in the deep south of AL, then after we play there we are driving on to the beach where we have a tournament this weekend. Lots of vb coming up. It really is starting to fly by.

Online classes are still ok. I feel like I'm not doing something right because I hardly ever have anything to do for class..but I have read and reread all of my syllabuses and I'm not missing anything. I guess it just feels like its going by slow because I'm not having to go to class everyday like usual. I'm not so sure how I'm gonna do in the Lit class though..it's the only hard one to me. Drew has a full load this semester online too and he seems to be doing well. Next semester is going to ROUGH for him. I won't have hardly any trouble at all. I still haven't decided what to major in when I transfer...I might even take a year off or something so I can maybe figure out what I want to do. Who knows...all I know is Drew and I are BEYOND ready to move into our own place. We want our own everything so we have can it all exactly the way we want it...Like a CLEAN kitchen and house...let's not get started on this right now. :)

I had a surprise waiting on me when I got home tonight :) Looky:


It's a Vera Bradley all in one wristlet. I love it. It holds everything I carry with me everywhere. On the other side that's not shown it has a clear cover that you slide your id into. Inside it has slots for credit cards, money, and a zip up pouch for chance...and of course as you can see your phone fits neatly into the slot on the front. perfect.

ok, I have a question for those of you who are married. What are some things you would say are a MUST to have on registries/buy for a new place? We have put together some registries, but I want to know what I need to make sure and put on there. Any advice would be appreciated! :)

 My friends from vb that I went to a movie with last week wants me to go with them tomorrow to see The Last Exorcism....I'm thinking I'm gonna pass on that one. I would not sleep for months. Not kidding. 

Oh! I got a compliment on how tan I'm starting to look! yay! Someone finally noticed! lol Motivation to keep going. Going in the morning actually. 
Well I gonna get some sleep stalk some blogs. Until next time! :) Night!





No comments:

Post a Comment