Pages

9.03.2010

Fatty-McFat Friday

Today was a good day. It started before the sun was even up [this was a not so great part.] We had practice at FIVE 30 this morning....the whole going to bed late every night and sleeping until 10 every morning thing screwed me over this morning. I couldn't fall asleep or stay asleep last night...so when my phone alarm went off so obnoxiously at 4:45 I was a little less than thrilled. I got my drowsy, ill butt out of bed, threw on spandex and a t-shirt and drove in the dark to the gym. We practiced until about 7:30, so when we left the sun was up finally. I felt like a zombie..results from no sleep+exercising/sweating after not eating I'm guessing. As soon as I left I headed to Jack's and got a gravy biscuit and hash browns and a coke. Not healthy. Did I care? no. It was SOO good. I ate every last bite. Then I went tanning. I am proud that I made myself go. I didn't feel like going at all, and I couldn't have cared less that I am still butt white this morning, but I knew if I just made myself go I would be glad I did when I'm darker in the next week or so. After all of that I came home and crashed. I normally can't/won't get in my bed and sleep right after volleyball because I feel nasty, but that's how exhausted I was. I had a really good 2 hour nap and then when I woke up it felt like a new day. I got up and took a shower and threw some clothes on. Drew had a doc appointment in bham and I went with him cuz he promised me we'd go see a movie after I wanted to spend some quality time with him. :) Before we left we went to Chic-fil-a (I know you're surprised by that one, right?) I got a chicfila sandwich and fries and coke 0. {if you haven't noticed by now, I didn't care one bit about what  I ate today...it only gets worse as the day goes on...shame on me. lol} So we went to Drew's doc appointment and then had time to kill before our movie, so we decided to go to the apartments we have been looking at online and see if we could take a tour. We did and we weren't impressed. It was overall a nice place...the bedroom was just tiny and I think we could find a place we would like better....so the search is still on for an apartment. After we finished there, we headed to the summit, bought our movie tickets, and shopped around a little cuz we still had more time before it started. We bought a scale for when we move out, but we already got it out and are goin to use it before we move. It's probably a little dangerous because I know I'm going to get obsessed about weighing myself. After all the crap I ate today I thought it would be best if I didn't get on it yet..We also went to Urban Outfitters. I LOVE this store, esp the home decor stuff. After shopping for a bit, it was time for our movie. We had to get snacks first, of course. I got nachos, a coke, and some chocolate covered raisins and Drew got some popcorn, a coke, and nerds. (the most annoying type of candy you can possible have during a movie...sooo loud.) We watched Going the Distance. I love it. A+ in my books.
After the movie we went to Dick's Sporting goods. It's one of our favorite stores. My whole wardrobe consists of athletic wear, so of course I love it. I found these three things that I love oh so much. :)
Spandex shorts. I wear these under athletic shorts. I have black, blue and I got grey today.


grey under armour pants (craving some cold weather!)




this shirt is extremely comfy



We finished the day off by going to Cold Stone and getting some ice cream. I got dark chocolate with waffle cone chips and brownie mixed in. o.m.g. It was amazing. The ice cream gave us both a sugar rush. We blasted music and sang the whole way home. As soon as we got back in town we were both crashing and ready to get in our beds and sleeeep...which is where I'm at now. I know I will sleep very well tonight..and tomorrow I have a 5-mile run planned for this carb/sugar/fatty-food-overloaded-body of mine. Drew will join me. :)  And THEN maybe I will attempt to weigh myself...well I'm off to my date with my pillow.
 Everyone have a GREAT weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment