Pages

11.01.2010

HAPPY BDAY 2 ME!

Happy Birthday to me :D I'm finally outta the teens! 
I already had such a great bday weekend...It started Friday morning. I had practice at 5:30 and afterwards I came home and went back to sleep. When I woke up..(we won't talk about how late it was) I saw a little sticky note on the inside of my door. It said "check the fridge, Gran made you a surprise :) " So I went down stairs and inside our fridge was a gift bag and a dr pepper...My favorite. We don't keep them at the house, so I was excited about this...lol Inside the bag was a really cute card with some money pinned to it and two king size candy bars. I called Drew and he told me to get ready cuz we were going out. :) So I got ready and we went out to eat and shopped a little. The next morning I went to my scheduled hair appointment. See hair other there. 
As I was leaving and got out my wallet to pay, I was told it had already been taking care of and that there was also an envelope there for me. It was from Drew. It was a gift certificate for a mani&pedi. He is so cute. :) So after my appointment we headed to Bham to meet my parents at Outback. My dad gave me a giftcard to ae...which I spent today. Got lots of cute stuff. Pics? ok. :) This is what I got:


this cutie. I fell in love it at the store.
This pinkish/purple tank to go under..





little green cardigan to wear over a cream long sleeve.
fuzzy jacket. Couldn't find a pic of my color. It's a lighter purple.

This black and white shirt with the big sleeves. Comfy. :)


These colors look awesome with my darker hair


Most comfy shoes.ever. I have them in black, brown, and now this color. 
So yeah, I have had a really good bday.  :) This is also..........Drumroll please..............the last week of volleyball. I have TWO more practices left in my career! More on this to come..I hope you all have a fab week! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment