Pages

11.03.2010

First&Last

Yesterday was my first day at work & my last time to play volleyball at our home gym. 

Work was fun! I woke up really early because I was a little excited. lol I wasn't sure how long it would take me to get ready but it ended up taking exactly an hour...so I left and had time to get some breakfast. I got to help open all of the store's new stuff and put it out on the floor. I learned lots and the people I worked with were fun and easy to get along with. I'm now on the logistics team. Tomorrow I have more training for the sales associate job. 
Sophomore night was alright...We played a sucky team so it was hard for everyone to get excited, so I'll admit it was boring for us and those watching...but it was our last time to play there together and we were trying to have fun. I thought I was going to get emotional when it was over, but I don't think it has hit me that it is coming to an end yet..It will at state, I'm sure. After our game we all got to eat together with our families. We had a catered dinner that was sooo yummy. It was home cooked stuff like chicken fingers, potatoes, macncheese, rolls, sweet tea, and some banana pudding. :)
 I'm not totally sure if its the actual sport I'll miss. I'm pretty sure it's the girls on my team this year. We have become ridiculously close these past months and I'm gonna miss not seeing them everyday. 
Today we have our last practice in our gym and then tomorrow we are headed out to a town two hours away for a few days to bring our season to an end. We have a scheduled practice time tomorrow night at 8, so I'm sure we will check into our hotel and grab something to eat and just try to enjoy our last few days together... 

No comments:

Post a Comment