Pages

5.25.2010

So the story begins..


The love of my life is also my best friend. It doesn't get much better than that, right? I am recently engaged and I am going to try my best to keep everyone updated on things. Getting married and building your new life has to be one of the biggest and exciting events in a person's life and I want to share my experiences with everyone. I have never "blogged" before, so it may not be the best ever, but it's going to be fun. :-)

Andrew Russell Jones asked me to marry him on May 2, 2010. We may only be 19, but we are ready to take on whatever life has in store for the two of us. I cannot wait to change my last name and be his wife. :D My ring is BeAuTiFuL. Here is a pic of it!







We have decided to say our vows in the Caribbean. There are so many beautiful places to choose from that we still haven't picked the exact location yet. It's between Antigua and Jamaica. We have chosen to stay in a Sandals resort, but between those two islands there are 8 resorts to pick from. We met with a travel agent and she is going to be a huge help. I am overly excited to spend a week in paradise with my soon to be hubby. :)

Take a look at how amazing these resorts are!


On closer events, we only have two more days of the dreaded speech class that is required for all college students. We had to give our one and only speech yesterday and we both are sooo relieved to be done with it. Now, our focus is on our Destin trip coming up in about a week and a half. We are in need of a relaxing vaca after all the things we have had going on lately. While we are there I plan to look for a beachy wedding dress. I have some cute new bikinis and dresses and I'm ready to beach it for a week. For now, I'm going for a run. Gotta get bikini bod ready. ha

I will keep you updated!

*EDITED TO ADD:

We THOUGHT we were going to Jamaica or Antigua, but who the heck knows. We have discovered several other places since this post. I hope to have something booked around January at least. 







No comments:

Post a Comment